Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Wichit

As all the Monkeys know, I do not eat at Wichit.  Because they tried to kill me with mustard.  But...

Since the guys all rave about the place I decided to give them another try.  And I didn't die.  And it was a pretty good sandwich.  So now the guys don't have to wait until I have the day off to go there.

And The Kid picked Wichit for his birthday lunch.  So I couldn't have said no anyway.  So it all worked out.

And now the pastrami Ruben sandwich doesn't even come with mustard any more.  WTF?  But anyway... I am now willing to eat their food.  The fries are good as are the house made potato chips.  The guys all love the chipotle aioli and get extra every time they go.  I like it too.  It's good.  But I also like the fact that you get a large choice of dipping sauces.

And they have a rather large menu.  All sorts of things that I didn't even know about from the take out menu we have in the drawer.  And I'm thinking of trying breakfast there sometime.  I think everyone could find something they like on the menu.  Which is good when you have a large group of people trying to decide where to go for lunch.

Wichit has done what few people have been able to do.  They have gotten off my s**t list.  Usually a spot on that list is a permanent position.  Good for you, Wichit.





No comments:

Post a Comment