Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Elephun Wednesday

I will start by apologizing for not posting for so long.  I hope all the loyal fans will forgive me.  I have two elephants to post and I need to get them up before it is Elephun Wednesday again and I have three elephants to post.  So here goes...

We have two summer themed elephants for your enjoyment.

Who doesn't love to grill in the summer?  Although I thought elephants were plant eaters.  Maybe those are tofu dogs.  I hope so.  I really don't want to think about a carnivorous elephant.  I think that would be really scary.
Here our elephant has found a friend.  It's always good to swim with a buddy.  You made need someone to save you if you get caught in a riptide or something.  Or at least someone to run and find someone to save you.  Remember to wait at least 30 minutes after eating your delicious tofu dogs before swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment