Monday, July 3, 2017

Et Tu Tutto?


squishy Italian
Ham sandwich - Not Italian
So we got Tutto's again.  I love Tutto's.  Some times the thought of getting a Tutto's sub for lunch is the only thing that gets me out of bed in the morning.  And this time Alan was going to split with Babbit so both Danny...Boy and I would both be able to have a whole Italian sub.  (Babbit goes on and on about how it is a really good ham sandwich.  And, for a ham sandwich, it is a good sandwich.  But let's face it.  It is no Italian.)  Everything was right with the world.  And then I got my sub.  And the normally delightfully crunchy roll was soft and squishy.  Don't get me wrong.  The sub was still good.  But it was not the iconic Tutto's sub that rips apart the top of your mouth that I'm used to.  The sub that I look forward to for days.  It was just not the same.  I blame Bee Hee (I know, you thought I was going to say Babbit.)  Bee Hee, who usually gets the braided roll or sliced bread or some other softer choice, got a sub roll this time.  And we all suffered for it.  Well, not all of us.  Danny...Boy said his was the same as always.  He said it several times.  Thanks for rubbing it in by the way.  And since Bee Hee liked his that way really it was just me.  Yet another restaurant that is out to get me.  Why?  I thought we were friends Tutto's.

No comments:

Post a Comment