Wednesday, May 29, 2019

April Elephun Wednesdays

I have so many questions about the person who drew this.  Like, was he ever so high that he imagined himself as an elephant, sitting on a toilet, hallucinating a snake?  I bet the answer is yes.










Vegas, baby!!  Who wouldn't take a free drink from this pretty lady?  Not me, I can tell you that.  But then my standards are not very high when talking about free drinks.  Just remember everyone, never bet more than you can afford to lose.  The house always wins.








Woo hoo! Bruins are winning!  And isn't that awesome.  I'm pretty sure this guy will never make the team.  But it is good to have dreams.  The important thing is to have fun.










Would you care for some sherry? Or maybe some cognac?  Or whatever it is that sophisticated people drink.  I wouldn't know.  But I bet this guy does. 

No comments:

Post a Comment