Wednesday, May 29, 2019

May Elephun Wednesdays

We've all been there.  You are out and about and there are no bathrooms in sight.  I mean, what are you going to do?  You just need to cop a squat somewhere.  Just, please, try to do it where no one will step in it.  Because no one needs that. 






Horse racing is the sport of kings.  So what would elephant racing be?  Since it is obviously far superior the sport of emperors, or sultans maybe? 







Ah, who doesn't enjoy a few cold ones after work?  And the person who drew this seems to have indulged in more than a few. 








Ok.  It has a trunk so I'm calling it an elephant.  Why he has wings on the sides of his very pointy head is anyone's guess.  But who am I to judge.  I'm just going to let him enjoy eating his banana.  Or singing to it.  I'm not really sure which.







This elephant has had a little mishap.  As, apparently, did the person who drew this elephant.  And I am left to wonder once again why all this stuff is on the internet.  But then I'm looking at it so...

No comments:

Post a Comment