Wednesday, May 29, 2019

March Elephun Wednesdays

Yep.  I have gotten so far behind that I am going to update the Elephun Wednesdays by month.

It has been a cold spring.  But this fun loving guy doesn't seem to mind.  He gets to build snowmen in March.  But I'm done with it.  Warm up already.








We all know one, right?  That one person who can't figure out how to use a computer.  Who still doesn't have an email address.  We are on to you!  You just act dumb so someone else will do it.  I'm not falling for it any more.







A whole basket full of good luck.  I could use some of that myself.  But if I am going to chase down mythical creatures I think I'd rather go for a leprechaun.  I could use some gold too.







Did she overdo it with the makeup or does she have some sort of horrible disease?  I don't know.  But I'm pretty sure that tiny little umbrella is useless.  Besides it with just blow inside out in the wind.  Why go through the bother?

No comments:

Post a Comment